Paranormal Conference and Expo
Sep 13-14, 2019
Big River Ranch, Lexington, MO
Disclaimer: Talent is subject to change due to production schedules, emergencies, acts of nature, or other unforeseen circumstances.
Paranormal Team Speakers
Come meet our experienced paranormal team investigators and speakers: Paranormal Task Force, Afterlife Investigations, and Supernatural Ink.
K. D. Stafford
K.D., also known as "The Paranormal Mad Scientist", is an investigator and inventor. He is featured on the show 'Ghosts of Morgan City', currently airing on the Travel Channel.
Paranormal Site Owner and Charitable Organizer
Robbin Terry is an owner/operator of the Ashmore Estates in Ashmore, IL and charitable event organizer for the Lost Limbs Foundation.
- The Original Mystery Machine from Scooby Doo and a lovable special guest will be on site!
- Entertainers will amaze you with lasso tricks and more!
- Horse and pony rides are available!
- Off-site ghost hunts at the Hall of Waters and Ray County Museum with celebrity appearances!
- Vendor booths with books, clothing, collectibles, and more! Vendor section coming soon.
- Proceeds from event go to the Ray County Museum. Money raised for raffles goes to the Lost Limbs Foundation.
Please visit the full schedule for detailed activities
- Friday, 9/13 – Speakers and activities begin at 6pm CST
- Saturday, 9/14 – Speakers and activities begin at 9am CST (extra cost chuck-wagon breakfast begins at 7am CST)
Please visit the full schedule for detailed events, activities, amenities, costs, and reservation contacts.
The Big River Ranch is located at 20111 Goodloe Orchard Rd, Lexington, MO 64067-8243.
From Hwy 70, take Hwy 13 North to Lexington. Take a right on Hwy 24. Take a left on Hwy 224. Take a right on Goodloe Orchard Rd.
The following hotels are pleased to offer competitive rates for attendees of The Big Paranormal Round Up Conference:
Hotel Lexi Hill
1078 N Outer Rd
Lexington, Missouri 64067
The Super 8 by Wyndham Richmond
888 Slumber Ln, Richmond, MO 64085
SureStay Hotel by Best Western
6683 S Highway 13 Higginsville, Missouri 64037
1128 Main Street, Lexington, MO 64067
Camping is offered at the Big River Ranch:
$20 per night for primitive camping and $30 per night with full hook ups for a camper. Horses possible for a fee. Visit the Full Schedule for additional information.
To reserve your camping space call or text 660-232-0311 or 913-370-1266 and mention The Big Paranormal Round Up Event.
ABOUT US | CONTACT US
The Big Paranormal Round Up Conference was created to help promote, support historical locations in the Midwest. The two-day conference is sure to be interesting and informative. Speakers are experts in the field of paranormal research, ufology, cryptozoology, and more. Vendors will be on site to provide products and services for attendees. The Big River Ranch offers a hall, seating, and amenities for visitors.
For all media inquiries, please contact: